vitalyoga with Pam Bleakley
Come & join me for Hatha yoga in my Chifley studio, in either general classes or recovery classes. Choose which suits you best. Look forward to vitality, wellbeing and peace of mind.
- feel stronger, calmer, and more stable
- my teaching focuses on strength, balance, agility and flow - all important in advancing years - and especially on breathing well. Pranayama is potent healing
- I will look after your bad back, your tight muscles so you find more ease and vitality
- after 16 years of teaching yoga, I still love it
- we must use it or lose it. Let's get going now!
- need to go gently after illness or surgery? I can help!
- I have specialised training in Yoga for Pain Care, for bad backs and for recovery after cancer treatment
- small group classes or individual therapy sessions for my personal careful attention
- Your capacity for self-reflection, feeling capable, content, and above all, for stillness will blossom. You will flourish!
- Registered Level 2 member of Yoga Australia, constantly learning more
vitalyoga studio address: 30 Gledden St Chifley, ACT
Ph: 02 62810335 E: email@example.com
People in pain are turning to yoga!
Classes for Persistent Pain
This could be your sort of Yoga if you have been in pain for way too long! Enquire about Gentle Yoga for Persistent Pain - a holistic treatment. Research shows that gentle, careful movement and meditation can help to retrain the neural pathways of pain response in the brain. Contact Pam regarding specialised Pain Care classes and private consultations.
What my students say
I certainly feel more vital! Ten years ago I could hardly walk as I had a prolapsed disc in my back. It seldom bothers me now and I put the good management of that injury down to yoga and your wonderful guidance. - Duncan M
The Friday class plays a critical role in my quest for balance and the benefits flow into all parts of my life. Pam's generous spirit and approach to teaching beautifully marry her scientific knowledge with the spiritual and emotional core of yoga. I am a big fan of prana, chanting and a good stretch; I love to follow the breath. Daily yoga practice is my idea of bliss and the solidarity of the Friday class has taken me a long way towards achieving it. Fiona S T
I was surprised that such gentle movement and breathing could yield results - MG