Pam Bleakley and vitalyoga
I invite you to join Hatha yoga classes in my beautiful studio in Chifley. I will guide you towards health, wellbeing and peace of mind.
- you will feel stronger, calmer, and more stable
- I will look after your bad back, your tight muscles so you find more ease and vitality.
- after 15 years of teaching yoga, I still love it
- I know we must use it or lose it. Let's get going now!
- need to go gently after illness or surgery? I can do that!
- not interested in head stands? We don't go there...
- Registered Level 2 member of Yoga Australia, constantly learning more
- I have specialised training in Yoga for Pain and for people recovering from cancer
- my personal style includes teaching strength, balance, agility and flow - all important in advancing years
- We focus a lot on breathing well. Pranayama is potent healing
- small group classes or individual therapy sessions for home program design
- Your capacity for self-reflection, feeling capable, being content,and above for stillness will blossom!
Studio is in Chifley, ACT